Monday, March 24, 2014

SONIA KASHUK BRUSHES

This post is going to be short and sweet, but I just wanted to share a new purchase with you all. I recently picked up a new set of Sonia Kashuk brushes. I'm a huge fan of Sonia Kashuk products, available at Target, and whenever their brush sets go on sale (about 1-2x a year), I pick up a set. These are the gold handled brushes and they have a wonderful, heavy weight to them. The Sonia Kashuk are probably my all-time favorite brushes, just because of the amazing quality and low price point. This set was regular $30 and was marked down to $15, along with a few other sets.


If you're looking for good quality, relatively inexpensive brushes, these could definitely be for you. What are your favorite, inexpensive brushes? Have you tried any of the Sonia Kashuk brushes?

No comments:

Post a Comment